In relation to the “UEFA Women’sEURO 2022 Schools Programme” contest, an initiative reserved for football players from the Schools, the FIGC – Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio, with its registered office in Rome, Via Allegri n. 14, as data controller, informs the data subjects in accordance with the applicable legislation (in particular art. 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation, concerning personal data not obtained from the data subject), as follows
- the FIGC receives the personal data of the students participating in the “UEFA Women’sEURO 2022 Schools Programme” directly from the School, to which – in the exercise of its functions and activities – is entrusted the collection of a valid consent expressed by the person exercising parental authority;
- the processing of personal data by the FIGC is necessary in order to allow the person concerned to take part in the initiative, which is part of the technical, educational and social aims of the FIGC;
- the recipients of the personal data are the employees of the Youth and School Sector of the FIGC and, when necessary, the other offices of the FIGC; the data is not disclosed or communicated to third parties and will be stored in Italy, until the end of the current football season, and then deleted.
- The interested parties have the right to revoke their consent to the processing, as well as to ask the data controller for access to their personal data, as well as the rectification or early deletion of the same.
However, if consent is withdrawn or the deletion of the data is requested prematurely, the data subject may no longer participate in the “UEFA Women’sEURO 2022 Schools Programme” initiative;
- the law recognises that data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (garanteprivacy.it);
- the data controller may be contacted by data subjects at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying in the subject line of the message “UEFA Women’sEURO 2022 Schools Programme”.
Please also note that, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, FIGC has designated a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by sending a registered letter A/R to:
Data Protection Officer
c/o Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio
Via Gregorio Allegri n. 14
00198 – Roma